The 2014-2015 Free/Reduced OnlineLunch Applications will not be available until July 18, 2014.
There are two ways to apply for free and/or reduced meals:
Apply using the on-line ELECTRONIC Free/Reduced Family Application Form.
- It is easy to apply for Free/Reduced meals and it only takes a few minutes when you apply on-line.
*Processing time is faster when you apply on-line.
*The site is a safe and secure site!
- You MUST use Internet Explorer for your browser.
- You MUST read the parent letter before completing the on-line application.
- 2014-2015 Parent Letter (Eng) OR 2014-2015 Parent Letter (Spanish)
- Apply Online (English) OR Apply Online (Spanish)
Apply for Free/Reduced meals on a paper application.
- Please note: Applications MUST be printed on legal size paper.
- ALL applications printed on letter size paper will be discarded.
- Return the completed application to your school.
- Application (English) OR Application (Spanish)
Once you have submitted an application and it is processed, you will receive an Eligibility Notification letter with your child's meal status. The letter will be sent home with your child. Please keep this eligibility letter with your important papers.
Please note: If you have submitted a paper application, DO NOT complete an on-line application. THIS WILL DELAY YOUR APPROVAL PROCESS.
Parents, if your family qualifies for the free or reduced lunch program you may qualify for a “Step Up for Students” scholarship. To find out more go to, www.StepUpForStudents.org/family
For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-735-7837.
Free and Reduced Priced Health Care
If you have children age newborn through 18, they may qualify for free or low cost Health Insurance.
You can either contact Kathyann Carmona email@example.com at (386) 734-7190 Ext. 20516 for application assistance or apply here for Florida KidCare on line. http://www.doh.state.fl.us/AlternateSites/KidCare/