In the event of an emergency where evacuation is necessary, Holly Hill School has agreements with another school to utilize their facilities.
in grades 6th – 8th will particpate in
classroom lessons mandated by Florida legislation for the school year in the
following areas: mental health education, child trafficking education, and
substance use and abuse prevention. Please click the link below to learn more about this curriculum.Parent Letter MH Videos Middle School.pdf
During and following an emergency situation, school and district officials must act quickly and follow established emergency protocols to safeguard students and staff, secure schools, and communicate accurate information in a timely manner. Parents can assist greatly by helping with preparation before the emergency. Parents should note that in the event of evacuation, the Parent Staging Area will be at 1200 Center Avenue Holly Hill, FL 32117. For more information, please click on the School Emergency Guide for Parents.
Middle School Only**
• Students may not have their cell phones visible or in use once they arrive on campus until dismissal. No use of cell phones in the classrooms, hallways, restrooms or at lunch.
• Students who need to call home can do so from their grade level office phone. Parents may call in and ask for the grade level office if they need to leave a message for their child or if they need to speak to their child.
• Students must ensure that the telephone capabilities of their devices are turned off during the instructional day (i.e. ringer off, silent mode, cameras, videos etc.)
• Students shall avoid classroom disruptions by not displaying, using, or activating the data access portion of their wireless device during the instructional day unless instructed to do so by the teacher and/or authorized school personnel under the Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) initiative. This includes during class, in the Media Center, P.E. and any other instructional/structured activities (unless authorized by the teacher).
• Use of cell phones that disrupts or interferes with the safety of our students being transported by bus is also a violation of the Code of Student Conduct.
• Use of cell phones to commit a crime is against the Code of Student Conduct and appropriate consequences will be handled accordingly.
• The school/district is not responsible if a student’s wireless communication or any electronic device is lost or stolen.
• Any student using a cell phone or any electronic device for malicious intent or to video acts violating the Code of Conduct will be disciplined.
Click here for more information regarding the Holly Hill School policy for students without money for meals.Students Without Money for Meals Policy.pdf
Registration for VPK has begun! For VPK information please contact Telicia Campbell, Registrar, at ext. 52020.
Parents - Prevent Bullying!
Learn how you can help prevent bullying! Click here to visit the National Bullying Prevention Center website.
Parents - Please make arrangements with your child's teacher in advance for celebrations. These will take place at lunch on the patio.
Florida KidCare Insurance
Florida KidCare is our state’s free or low cost health insurance program for children under 19
years old. Your child may qualify for comprehensive health coverage through Florida KidCare,
even if one or both parents work. Getting health coverage for your children before they become
sick is very important. Children need regular check-ups so they can grow strong and healthy.
Healthy children do their best at school and play.
Florida KidCare services include:
• Doctor Visits
• Check-ups & Shots
• Hospital, Surgery & Emergency Services
• Mental Health
If your child is uninsured we can help you.
Children with health insurance miss fewer days of school, and applying for Florida KidCare is easy. Any family can apply, and many pay $20 or less per month to insure their children. Most pay nothing at all. Click here for additional information.
This link will direct parents to the VCS Parent Portal. Parents should use their assigned user ID and password to log in and view their students' information.
Code of Student Conduct & Discipline
Dress Code Policy
School Emergency Guide for Parents
Virtual Instruction Policy
Free and Reduced Lunch