Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
    • Services for Students

    Title I Part A Homeless Services For Students in Non-Title I Schools

       • School supplies and backpacks
       • After-school tutoring programs
       • Summer reading materials
    Students are typically referred for services by the school’s homeless contact, but students and families are welcome to contact the Title I Office to see if they qualify for services.
    Students in non-Title I middle and high schools may qualify for additional support.  For additional information, please contact Deborah DeMent at (386) 255- 6475, ext. 33212.
    For information about district wide homeless education services and programs, please contact the VCS Homeless Liaison, Pam Woods,  at (386)255-6475, ext.  38357.  For online information about homeless education services, please view Homeless (Title X).
    Translate This Page
    VCS Outlook Web Access
    VCS Staff Applications