Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Planning for Supports Beyond High School


My child is in ESE and I'm looking for what programs and supports are available when he/she graduates from high school.  Where do I find this help?

Once your child reaches the age of 14, they are included in the IEP process to address transition services.  Transition refers to the services and supports that your child will receive post high school to include college and/ or career preparation and job employment.  We encourage parents/guardians and students to attend the various transition activities offered by the school district throughout the school year and housed on the transition website (link below) and under "Upcoming Events" on the left of this page.



VCS Outlook Web Access
VCS Staff Applications