Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Employment > Interested in Teaching
A+ A- Reset

Interested in Teaching?

What is needed for a certified teaching position?

  • Complete the online portion of the employment application.
  • Follow the instructions on the Application Submission Form.
  • You will be authorized for fingerprinting and substance screening after Human Resources receives a recommendation for hire.

Certification: (386) 734-7190 or (386) 255-6475 extension 20182 or

Recruitment: (386) 734-7190 or (386) 255-6475 extension 20115 or

What is needed for a certified administrative position?

  • For a school based administrative position - Please click on "Interested in a School Administrator Position" on the left side of this screen
  • For a district based administrative position - Please use the directions for a certified teaching position above and review the job description on each vacancy for which you apply
VCS Outlook Web Access
VCS Staff Applications