Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
    • Applicants Without a High School Diploma or GED

    Non-teaching (support) applicants who have not earned a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) are required to successfully pass the TABE level "M" literacy assessment before beginning employment.  Applicants successfully completing the assessment will become eligible to apply for the following positions:

    • school way cafe assistant
    • custodian
    • dining room aide
    • bus driver
    • bus attendant
    • roofer
    • lawn maintenance

    All other positions require a high school diploma or GED from an accredited school.
    The TABE level "M" content is not equivalent to that of GED examination.  For job requirement information, refer to the required qualifications listed on the vacancy advertisement.

    Translate This Page
    VCS Outlook Web Access
    VCS Staff Applications